Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Crude sculptures of a madman

only very recently have i actually tried Zbrush. I've finished the course and I've only just started to use it, CRAZY you say.

Anyway, here's something from my second attempt. I'm planning on retopolgising the high poly into the low poly mesh. I hope this method works because I'm really enjoying making models this way, It seems like so much more of an artist's tool than max.

So here's the base mesh (I'm aware it's the crappiest head in the world, but it shouldn't matter!!) and it's partly-done high poly sister.



Oh, and here's my first attempt at Zbrush... it's not very pretty but it's here to make my second attempt look better. =D



Also, if anyone has any awesome Zbrush tips or tutorials going spare I'd be most grateful!

No comments: