Friday, December 8, 2006

Link, He Come To Town!...

So, the Wii was released on the UK public today.
Mine is sitting back at home in the not-so-safe clutches of my dad, and most worryingly, my sister. At least, if Amazon UK have done their job it should be.
With news of Wii's selling out everywhere, I decided it'd be a great idea to go and snap up a copy of Zelda today. Especially since there are apparently less copies of the game than consoles...and we all know EVERYONE who buys a Wii is going to want it. I was going to document the purchase of my first Wii game with photos but I thought that would be incredibly sad, so my phone stayed in my pocket. Anyway, the packaging for the games is pretty sleek, I think Nintendo are heading down the same path as Apple in terms of style.
Check it out:

4 comments:

Tom Li said...

AHAHA why cos its white!

Byren said...

Always with the put downs...where's the love!?!
but yes...partly because it's white...but it generally does look much cooler than the other game boxes for other consoles. I think so anyway *Goes off to cry in the corner*

Tom Li said...

MWAHAHAH!!! where's the love? i only love when necesarry! if i dont push you then know one else will! push back or be trampled like a bug...A TINY BUG!!!!

just be glad your vaugley literate, you wouldnt wanna be hicks right now.

Tom Li said...

oh yeah, merry christmas :)